- We offer services ranging from company formation to Post IPO private placement.
- We work with colleges, incubation centers, accelerators, co-working spaces to identify and understand the startup ecosystem.
- We also work with investors from across the globe in bringing the right investment opportunities for them.
- We offer a full range of Capital Raising capabilities and Corporate Advisory services tailored to meet the special needs of companies across the board.
- On the advisory side, we help formulate and implement the financial and negotiating strategies for mergers & acquisitions, buyouts, divestitures, and other corporate recapitalizations and restructurings, as well as arrange the necessary financing for these transactions.
Sathish Kumar Gnanasekar has specialized in Business Strategy, Securities Analysis, Credit & Risk and Portfolio Management, Financial Derivatives, Strategic Financial Management, Private Finance, Valuation, Venture Capital, Seed Capital, Private equity, Security Market Operations, Setting up business in international market, Global and Domestic Acquisition, Project Financing and Management, Management Accounting, International Business Finance. He has worked under Portfolio managers as junior Equity research analyst and thereon promoted to senior Equity research analyst, in Trust line Holding Pvt ltd. After this, he worked as Credit and Risk assistant Manager in India Factoring Financial Solutions in Southern zone of India. His work profile includes preparation of fundamental equity research, funding appraisals and project reports, for smaller and under-research companies. He has diverse work experience in various sectors, like Banks, private bodies and Government projects. Alongside this, he has studied the discipline of Behavioural finance and its application in the investing thought process. He has also been active member in multiple NGOs over the last few years, especially Exnora and Padma Foundation.
Satish Rajendran started his career as a developer in one of the top 4 IT firms in India and over the next decade moved up ladder and handled multi-million dollar projects primarily in the Insurance domain. Later, he joined a small services and product company where he worked with several startup founders to build their products. Satish has also invested in few companies in F&B, Edutech and IT sectors and is also active in the startup ecosystem. He is one of the investors in Startups Club based out of Bangalore which mentors and invests in startups from every corner of India. He has interacted and mentored several startups in recent years and has exposure across domains. His product knowledge helps in validating startup businesses and loves connecting the right investors to startups to take them to next step.